1/13/2012

I hope that Stephen Colbert really runs for president

For some reason I think that Colbert only drawing votes from liberals would make his political biases more difficult to ignore. Besides that it wouldn't be bad if he drew votes from Obama, though I suppose that if the race got close, he would be likely to drop out and tell his few percent of supporters to go for Obama. From The Hill newspaper:

Comedian Stephen Colbert is giving up control of his super PAC and forming an exploratory committee for a presidential run.
Colbert made his announcement at Thursday night's taping of his Comedy Central show, The Colbert Report.
"I'm proud to announce I plan to form an exploratory committee to lay the groundwork for my candidacy in the United States of South Carolina," Colbert said, according to CNN.
To satisfy election laws, fellow Comedy Central host Jon Stewart will take control of Colbert's super PAC, Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow. . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home