As I have written previously, the killer picked the one movie theater out of seven that banned permitted concealed handguns. Now there is a little more evidence that he probably realized that the theater was posted to ban guns.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Unions disinvesting from companies that make guns
- Ben Swann on Piers Morgan’s homicide statistics
- California poised to enact lots of new gun control...
- Polling on armed guns in School
- More evidence that taxes matter: Obamacare forcing...
- Something for those who think that tax rates don't...
- More on gun law debate: Audio from appearance toda...
- Gov Andrew Cuomo's definition of an assault weapon...
- Female clerk uses gun to stop robbery
- The Foundations that brought you Obamacare are ban...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)